Monday, January 4, 2010

I need to vent

The other night I was thinking about how I cannot wait to return to Nicaragua... but then I also got to thinking about the things that I do not miss about it. So here it is, my list of complaints.

1. Mass amounts of bug bites all over my body
2. Cold showers
3. Being whistled at all the time because I'm a white girl
4. Sleeping with a mosquito net
5. Latin American soap operas

That being said, it's the little things that annoy you that complete an experience like the one I had.

Ari

p.s. a new video on my facebook. a small montage I made with scraps of videos from the cookie affair. C:

1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad I didn't throw out the mosquito net. It looks like you will be needing it again.

    I also see that thinking about little things at night to the point of distraction runs in the family.

    Get some sleep...

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete