Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A real post for a change...

I know I've been swamping you all with semi-posts and vlogs, but hey. I'm not always inspired to make a post. So I suppose I shall give you the low down of what's been going on lately.

Well new years what quite a time. Our whole group was invited to a Latino party here in Prince Albert. We had so much fun. We all had to pay a ticket price and this price included food and alcohol. I then spent the night at Alex's house with Thelma.

The rest of our holidays consisted of watching the world juniors, eating lots of fattening foods, and being extremely lazy. It was awesome. I was pretty bummed that the canadians lost the world cup though... oh well.

Today was Thelma and I's first day back at work. Not that many kids showed up, as expected. Thelma and myself were dead tired all day, so it was a little tough at times to keep up with the kids.

Tonight Cecilia has invited the entire group over for a big dinner. We're super excited. All the group has been dying to see our house, because I speak so highly of it all the time. Tonight they will get their chance!

Tomorrow I might go to the movies but we might also take Thelma skating for the first time in her life! I'm hoping for either or... All I know is, I definitely want to take her skating before the end of this program!

Anyways, that's all for now. Laturrr

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment