Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last post from Nicaragua

Just so all of you know, I added some new photos a couple days ago and am adding a bunch more right now. So be sure to check out my facebook. Once I get my laptop I will start putting some of my pictures on photobucket and then on this blog. Only the amazing money maker pictures. I must say, some of our pictures are pretty fan-freakin-tastic. Also, I shall soon be adding some old videos that I have collected throughout this trip. They will be on youtube and on this blog, maybe on my facebook as well. Most of these videos will be me and Alex talking.

Today is my last day in Nicaragua. Tomorrow we are leaving at 4 am for Managua. Alex and I took our last stroll all over Somoto saying goodbye to little spots that we love to hang out at. Alex took tons of pictures. Tonight I am going to church with Thelma and my family. I believe Romain and Luke will also be going. We are pretty honoured guests tonight.

Im probably going to ball my eyes out tonight. Tomorrow morning too. I think Melania is planning on coming with us Managua to see us off. Im all packed and ready to go. Canada is hours away now. Oh I cant wait, but dread it at the same time. I love Nicaragua.

Like me and Thelma always say... Lista para la guerra.

Aricake

No comments:

Post a Comment