Monday, December 28, 2009

NOWEL

These past couple of days have been quite lazy and relaxed. We went up to my family's cabin and went ice fishing. It was pretty sweet. It was only me and Jonathan though because the rest of the family was busy watching the game... Canada vs. Latvia... and Canada destroyed them with like 16-0...ouch. We didn't catch any fish and we really only stayed for like 45 minutes while drinking some smirnoff ice. Lovely.

Yesterday we went to Cecilia's sister's house. They have a very nice big house next to the river. We hung out there and had dinner.

Thelma can speak pretty decent english now. She survives just fine without me around all the time. It's been quite a full house here since all of Cecilia's family have been here. But today they pretty much all went to Saskatoon to watch the Canada vs. Switzerland game. I am so jealous, I would have loved to go... oh well...

Today we've been making plans for new years eve. It's looking like we're going to a latino party here in town. It's pretty exciting.

Well that's all for now folks. By the way, all the pictures I have are on Facebook now. Videos will be coming soon, I promise.

Ciao!

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment